Scanned, recopied or Internet copy, if there are errors, please e-mail me with corrections:
Opening comments: More at the end.
To the main Judicial Inquiry page - to the Hazel McCallion page.
Comments by others to this web-page 4.
Mississauga News - Oct 02, 2009 - Letter by Phillip Fourie.
With video evidence demonstrating the absence of Mayor Hazel McCallion’s conflict of interest statement prior to the council meeting of May 21, 2008, the following questions beg to be answered:
1. When were the minutes altered to show McCallion’s compliance?
2. Who changed those minutes?
3. Did anybody exercise any influence to make the changes?
4. Should the mayor be proved a liar, should she resign immediately?
5. Should she then be charged with fraud?
Comments by others, 4, to this web-page;
Think About It - Oct 4, 2009 9:09 PM
It’s down right Treason, Creepy and Intrusive
The Mayors Airport taxes on 34 French made Airbuses flew in under the Mississauga-Malton Mulroney Schreiber radar the same time McCallion conjured up a prohibition on basement apartments while the books were being doctored by the same consulting and accounting broker that nobody knows why a Prime Minister acting in behalf of Canada only paid half the taxes on the $235,000 declared in 1999?
DeValera - Oct 4, 2009 5:59 PM
The City's "Our Values" statement is: Trust, Quality, Excellence
When a corporation holds out an ambitious mantra of T, Q & E (Trust, Quality & Excellence) they should be pleased to be tested on it. If they don't score 100% I expect them to announce what they will do different to make sure it is 100% the next time. So I add my question to the Miss. Muse's - what system have we been employing to ensure the accuracy of our Minutes? That goes to MY mantra - Trust, but Verify. Those who don't believe me and wish to see "Our Values" can look at the City web page http://www.mississauga.ca/portal/cityhall/ourvalues
Think About It - Oct 3, 2009 10:10 AM
Peel’s Arthur Andersen (Accenture) arrangement
Mrs. McCallion, our Corporate CEO chair should at least explain the discrepancies between March 27 2001 ( http://www.peelregion.ca/news/archiveitem.asp?year=2001&month=2&day=27&file=2001227.xml ) , Thursday 14 June 2001 ( http://www.ontla.on.ca/web/committee-proceedings/committee_transcripts_details.do?locale=en&Date=2001-06-14&ParlCommID=7&BillID=1003&Business=Bill 45%2C Responsible Choices for Growth and Accountability Act %282001 Budget%29%2C 2001 ) , (July 26, 2005 ) http://www.peelregion.ca/news/archiveitem.asp?year=2005&month=6&day=26&file=2005626d.xml with the original 1998 variation of information supplied by Peel Regions broker that was used in the Mulroney Bear Head exchange http://www.flickr.com/photos/7527071@N05/3149147462/in/photostream/
The Mississauga Muse - Oct 2, 2009 7:48 PM
And more questions
6. Does anyone really believe the perps would leave any kind of evidence around of the doctoring of those minutes? 7. Does anyone really believe that someonewould admit to anything but "It was just me and I did it in error"? If Two's Company, it's also admission or intent. 8. How many other Councillors and senior staff knew that McCallion had tripped right on by yet said nothing? 9. How many other City of Mississauga minutes, contracts and documents have been doctored since 1978? 10. Anyone notice Failure to Mention/Clarify in Wednesday's September 30, 2009 Council meeting?
* Agree 2
Home Page - Main Table of Contents - Back up a page - Back to Top
[COMMENTS BY DON B. - ]